Thursday, January 19, 2012

Here we go again...

Sick. Again. Sigh.

The kids woke with runny noses on Sunday. I didn't think too much of it. Then Monday hit. I should have hit it back. Kahlan hasn't been too bad, just a little less active and a little more whiny. Nights are rough on her though. She never has been a good sick sleeper.




Grayson has been a little space heater, battling temps of 103 since Monday. Medicine barely touches it. At least he's been able to sleep. That's pretty much all he's done. While I am enjoying the extra snuggles I just want my happy lil boy back. Joel and I haven't felt good either, but as least we haven't gotten it as bad as the kiddos.





                                                                        My view.



1 comment:

  1. Sorry you guys are battling another round of the sickies.

    "I should have hit it back." Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete