The rewards.
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Potty trained!!!
WOOHOO!!!!! Kahlan is potty trained! Apparently I just needed to wait til she was ready. After a few attempts over the winter in where the excitement would die off after half a day and turn into frustration (on both sides) I decided to wait til she expressed an interest. I will admit that I did help spark that interest with letting her pick out princess panties. :) It took about a week and a half of making her sit, setting timers, having accidents...now she goes on her own. I very rarely remind her, and she hasn't had an accident in a couple of weeks. We have even stopped using pull ups when we go out.We still use them at night though more often than not she wakes up dry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great news, Rebecca! I remember the jubilation in our house when each of our little ones hit that milestone. Tell Kahlan, "Way to go!" from her Uncle Nate. By the way, the pics in this post are pretty cute. ~ Nathan
ReplyDelete