The end of 2011 and beginning of 2012 was a little rocky around here. Kahlan and I were really sick for the week before Christmas and the week after. Our parked van get hit on New Years day. Grayson used our phone as a teething toy and it took 11 discussions with verizon to get another phone. That's just naming a few...
But things are starting to straighten out. Graysons intolerance to milk and soy proteins seem to be gone. Had a scare last week but I think we are in the clear now. 7 months without milk or soy(for me since I am nursing)....that was a long time. Though I won't complain about the weight that came off just from cutting milk and soy from my diet. :) I was surprised to find all the foods I could have again not taste near as good as I had dreamed about...though it is really nice not to have to look at every single label of every single food we bought every single time.
Grayson is able to get around now too. Thank goodness!!! He would be sooo cranky because he couldn't go anywhere. He's got the army crawl down, and is starting to be able to crawl on hands and knees.
Grayson in his cool hat.
Our lil Angel. (gotta love the shifty eyes)
Alright, well now that I've learned how much fun this is...I better get to doing something productive.
Hey Sis, what a great blog! Cool title, neato cover drawing (where did you get that?), sweet pics, and fun reading. I've only got one concern: is that a Twilight book and a Pepsi glass?!? Oh, the humanity... ;)
ReplyDelete